IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
OPEN DROP DROP OFF PERIOD FOR FALL/WINTER HAS ENDED; THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO BROUGHT ITEMS IN! PLEASE REFER TO THE "CUSTOMER WISH LIST" AND CONTACT THE STORE VIA FACEBOOK MESSENGER OR EMAIL TO LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONSIGN ANY OF THE ITEMS LISTED. :-)
The BEST way to see what kind of items we accept is to stop into the store and take a look around. We love interacting with our customers and consignors in person! :-)
2/1/19 - 2/28/19:
NEW DROP OFF POLICY STARTING February 1, 2019 -
**20 ITEM LIMIT SPRING/SUMMER Clothing accepted without an appointment (if you have greater than 20 items of regular clothing, please contact the store via fb messenger or email and we will set up an appointment for you) (please put clothing into a laundry sized basket or box (light enough for you to easily lift above your head).
**In addition to 20 items of regular clothing, you may also bring Swim Wear, Dance/Gymnastic Leotards, tap shoes, soccer cleats, baseball cleats, spring jackets, rain boots, rain jackets. We are very stocked on toys...please contact the store prior to bringing toys to let us know what you have...review the "customer wish list" section of the website to see our items that are in high demand.
Please review the information below to see how to prepare your items prior to bringing them in. We look forward to seeing you in the store!
Being a consignor at Wild Child Consignment is easy and convenient! Just follow the steps below and plan to spend approximately 20 minutes for your first drop off. We do have a fully stocked, gated playroom for kids to play in while you shop or wait for your drop off to be processed. We ask that you do not allow children to play in our toy rooms or with items for sale during drop offs. Here’s how it works:
We accept children's clothing, toys, furniture, and accessories from size newborn to size 16, as well as Mens size Nike and Under Armour and Women's size mall brands. When you bring your items in, we will select what our customers will buy. Sometimes there will be items we cannot sell or items that we are overstocked on. Please understand that our customers’ preferences must be our selection guidelines. Review the info below to help prepare your items prior to bringing them. Thank you!
1. All items must be like new or new and completely free of stains and pet hair, and have no rips, excessive wear, tears, or pilling and may not smell like cigarette smoke.
2. All items must be freshly laundered—within the season of being brought in.
3. All children's items must be folded neatly into a laundry basket, or sturdy cardboard box (diaper boxes with cut out “handles” work great) that is light enough to be easily lifted above your head. Special occasion outfits (party dresses, etc.) can be brought in on hangers. PLEASE NO PLASTIC BAGS. This will ensure that your items stay neat and wrinkle free.
4. We get extremely stocked on baby clothing size 3month to 9month and are currently only accepting outfits that are new with tags in these sizes. Preemie and newborn sizes do not need to be new with tags. Please call ahead of time if you have these sizes and we can let you know what we are in need of. Thanks!
5. Please make sure that all buttons are snapped/buttoned and all zippers are zipped.
6. Please remove any yard sale or resale tags. “New from store” tags should remain on items whenever possible.
7. It is helpful for us if you separate boys’ clothing from girls’ clothing in your bin/box.
8. We accept brands such as Under Armour, Nike, Justice (up to size 10), Janie and Jack, Gap, Baby Gap, Children’s Place, Gymboree, Carter's (up to size 5), Pink, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Hollister, Adidas, Reebok,Puma, H&M, Columbia, North Face, Stride Rite, Osh Kosh, Cherokee, Matilda Jane, Boutique, and Official Sports Brands, among others. (We do not accept Garanimals, Faded Glory, Gerber, Route 66, or other Mart Brands)
9. We accept child related gear, furniture, equipment, and accessories as long as it is in new or like new condition. Please wash removable fabric pieces before bringing in. We no longer accept bedding EXCEPT crib sheets and pack n play sheets.
10. Toys and other non-clothing items must be clean and in complete working order, with no broken pieces. All pieces and working batteries must be present. Please bring the original box and packaging if you have it as it will help your items to sell more quickly!
All items must meet today's safety standards. We will give back to you any items which are recalled. You can check for item recalls online at www.cpsc.gov.
All items are on consignment, which means that you will receive a portion of the sale once your item(s) sell(s). You are welcome to pick up your money any day that we are open. You can choose to use your money in the store as store credit (and receive an additional 5% off your total purchase!), or we can issue cash/check anytime! Send an email to the store with your first/last name and current address if you would like a check to be mailed.
We will display clothing seasonally and the selling price may be reduced periodically by 15% for a four week period. Two months per year, we may have an end of the season clearance sale on select clothing and toys to make room for the next season.
We may hold unsold items for the next season, in which case, they will continue to be tagged under your consignor number when they are placed back on the sales floor. If you are contacted via email to pick up any unsold items or specified items that are not able to be accepted during drop off, we ask that you please pick up your items within 1 week of being contacted. If you do not wish to pick up items after receiving an email from us, or do not contact us within 1 week of receiving an email, items will become the property of Wild Child Consignment and may be donated to one of our favorite children's charities.
We look forward to a long and mutually profitable partnership with you and thank you for your business!
Consignor Account Login:
I PROMISE YOU:
*that I will personally respond to all of your concerns
*that I will always be honest and straightforward with you
*that I understand that you have chosen Wild Child Consignment as your partner in consigning
*that such an honor deserves the best that I and my staff can give you.
Kerry / Owner
Are your child’s outgrown clothes, toys and gear taking over your home?
Clear out your child’s gently used or never been worn clothing and gear and bring it to
Wild Child Consignment!