IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
August 14 - September 29 : Fall/Winter Clothing accepted without an appointment (1 laundry sized basket or box (light enough for you to easily lift above your head). In addition to 1 basket of regular clothing, you may also bring Halloween costumes, Snow Pants/Bibs, and Snow Boots, soccer cleats, baseball cleats. We are very stocked on toys...please contact the store prior to bringing toys to let us know what you have...review the "customer wish list" section of the website to see our items that are in high demand. NEW CONSIGNORS, PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE PRIOR TO COMING IN AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE, THANKS!
Please review the information below to see how to prepare your items prior to bringing them in. We look forward to seeing you in the store!
Being a consignor at Wild Child Consignment is easy and convenient! Just follow the steps below and plan to spend approximately 20 minutes for your first drop off. Here’s how it works:
We accept children's clothing, toys, furniture, and accessories from size newborn to size 16, as well as Mens size Nike and Under Armour and Women's size mall brands. When you bring your items in, we will select what our customers will buy. Sometimes there will be items we cannot sell or items that we are overstocked on. Please understand that our customers’ preferences must be our selection guidelines. Review the info below to help prepare your items prior to bringing them. Thank you!
1. All items must be like new or new and completely free of stains and pet hair, and have no rips, tears, or pilling and may not smell like cigarette smoke.
2. All items must be freshly laundered—within the season of being brought in.
3. All children's items must be folded neatly into a laundry basket, or sturdy cardboard box (diaper boxes with cut out “handles” work great) that is light enough to be easily lifted above your head. Special occasion outfits (party dresses, etc.) can be brought in on hangers. PLEASE NO PLASTIC BAGS. This will ensure that your items stay neat and wrinkle free.
4. We get extremely stocked on baby clothing size newborn to 9month. Please call ahead of time if you have these sizes and we can let you know what we are in need of. Thanks!
5. Please make sure that all buttons are snapped/buttoned and all zippers are zipped.
6. Please remove any yard sale or resale tags. “New from store” tags should remain on items whenever possible.
7. It is helpful for us if you separate boys’ clothing from girls’ clothing in your bin/box.
8. We accept brands such as Under Armour, Nike, Justice (up to size 10), Janie and Jack, Gap, Baby Gap, Children’s Place, Mini Boden, Gymboree, Carter's (up to size 5), Pink, American Eagle, Persnickety, Abercrombie, Hollister, Adidas, Reebok,Puma, H&M, Columbia, North Face, Stride Rite, Osh Kosh, Cherokee, Matilda Jane and Official Sports Brands, among others.
9. We accept child related gear, furniture, equipment, décor, and accessories as long as it is in new or like new condition. Please wash removable fabric pieces before bringing in.
10. Toys and other non-clothing items should be clean and in complete working order. All pieces and working batteries must be present. Please bring the original box and packaging if you have it as it will help your items to sell more quickly!
All items must meet today's safety standards. We will give back to you any items which are recalled. You can check for item recalls online at www.cpsc.gov.
All items are on consignment, which means that you will receive a portion of the sale once your item(s) sell(s). You are welcome to pick up your money any day that we are open. You can choose to use your money in the store as store credit (and receive an additional 5% off your total purchase!), or we can issue cash/check anytime!
We will display clothing seasonally and the selling price may be reduced periodically by 15% for a four week period. Two months per year, we may have an end of the season clearance sale on select clothing and toys to make room for the next season.
We may hold unsold items for the next season, in which case, they will continue to be tagged under your consignor number when they are placed back on the sales floor. If you are contacted via email to pick up any unsold items or items that are not able to be accepted during drop off, we ask that you please pick up your items within 2 weeks of being contacted. If you do not wish to pick up items after receiving an email from us, or do not contact us within 2 weeks of receiving an email, items will become the property of Wild Child Consignment and may be donated to one of our favorite children's charities.
We look forward to a long and mutually profitable partnership with you and thank you for your business!
I PROMISE YOU:
*that I will personally respond to all of your concerns
*that I will always be honest and straightforward with you
*that I understand that you have chosen Wild Child Consignment as your partner in consigning
*that such an honor deserves the best that I and my staff can give you.
Kerry / Owner
Consignor Account Login:
Are your child’s outgrown clothes, toys and gear taking over your home?
Clear out your child’s gently used or never been worn clothing and gear and bring it to
Wild Child Consignment!