IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
January - May: bring Spring/Summer Clothing (1 laundry sized basket per person)
August 9th - October 31st: bring Fall/Winter Clothing
Open drop offs for FALL/WINTER clothing will be from AUGUST 9th - OCTOBER 31st. We are accepting 1 laundry sized basket of clothing per person. NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED! Please review the information below to see how to prepare your items prior to bringing them in. We look forward to seeing you in the store!
Being a consignor at Wild Child Consignment is easy and convenient! Here’s how it works:
We accept children's clothing, toys, furniture, and accessories from size newborn to size 16. When you bring your items in, we will select what our customers will buy. Sometimes there will be items we cannot sell. Please understand that our customers’ preferences must be our selection guidelines. Review the info below to help prepare your items prior to bringing them. Thank you!
1. All items must be like new or new and completely free of stains and pet hair, and have no rips, tears, or pilling and may not smell like cigarette smoke.
2. All items must be freshly laundered—within the season of being brought in.
3. All children's items must be folded neatly into a plastic bin, laundry basket, or sturdy cardboard box (diaper boxes with cut out “handles” work great too). Special occasion outfits (party dresses, etc.) can be brought in on hangers. PLEASE NO PLASTIC BAGS. This will ensure that your items stay neat and wrinkle free.
4. Please make sure that all buttons are snapped/buttoned and all zippers are zipped.
5. Please remove any yard sale or resale tags. “New from store” tags should remain on items whenever possible.
6. It is helpful for us if you separate boys’ clothing from girls’ clothing in your bin/box.
7. We accept brands such as Gap, Baby Gap, Children’s Place, Mini Boden, Gymboree, Carter's, Justice, American Eagle, Persnickety, Abercrombie, Hollister, Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, Reebok,Puma, Janie & Jack, H&M, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Columbia, Stride Rite, Osh Kosh, Crazy 8, Matilda Jane and Official Sports Brands, among others.
8. We accept child related gear, furniture, equipment, décor, and accessories as long as it is in new or like new condition. Please wash removable fabric pieces before bringing in.
9. Toys and other non-clothing items should be clean and in complete working order. All pieces and working batteries must be present. Please bring the original box and packaging if you have it as it will help your items to sell more quickly!
10. All items must meet today's safety standards. We will give back to you any items which are recalled. You can check for item recalls online at www.cpsc.gov.
You will receive 40% (items that sell for $49.99 or less)- 50% (items that sell for $50 or more) of the selling price. This is significantly higher than a "buy outright" store, which typically will only give 5-10% of your item's worth. You are welcome to pick up your money any day that we are open. You can choose to use your money in the store as store credit (and receive an additional 5% off your total purchase!), or we can issue cash/check. We will automatically mail you a check for any amount left in your account over $10 at the end of each calendar year in December, just in case you haven’t been in.
We will display clothing seasonally and the selling price may be reduced periodically by 30% for a four week period. Two months per year, we will have an end of the season clearance sale on select clothing and toys to make room for the next season.
You will be contacted at the end of the season to retrieve unsold items. We may hold items for the next season, in which case, they will continue to be tagged under your consignor number when they are placed back on the sales floor. Due to limited storage space, please pick up your items within 2 weeks of being contacted. If you do not wish to pick up the remaining unsold items, or if you do not pick them up within 2 weeks of being contacted, they will become the property of Wild Child Consignment and may be donated to one of our favorite children's charities.
We look forward to a long and mutually profitable partnership with you and thank you for your business!
I PROMISE YOU:
*that I will personally respond to all of your concerns
*that I will always be honest and straightforward with you
*that I understand that you have chosen Wild Child Consignment as your partner in consigning
*that such an honor deserves the best that I and my staff can give you.
Kerry / Owner
Consignor Account Login:
Are your child’s outgrown clothes, toys and gear taking over your home?
Clear out your child’s gently used or never been worn clothing and gear and bring it to
Wild Child Consignment!